28 Mar 2019
NAMS national leadership summit is the first of it’s kind program on a national scale, it’s a program aimed at enlightening the students in issues pertaining to knowing more than just the normal day to day routine knowledge. Its a day program which includes seminar by notable speakers. It also include national stakeholder meeting to discuss pressing issues to the association.
Aims and objectives
1. To foster unity and progress among the association
2. To give students required leadership mentorship
3. To encourage the spirit of team work in the students irrespective of their region
4. To nurture the future minds on the right way to lead the association
5. To give a better picture of what is expected of a student leader in the department of microbiology.